Monday, September 17, 2012

Memes

At this point, I am wanting to do something with memes, and if I were to narrow it down to something more specific, I would probably choose something to do with the rage memes... but I do not want to iron it down right now. Maybe I might tackle the meme comics.

Or cat memes. (YouTube "catvertising")

But then again, I might take it in a completely different direction. I like guns, so maybe there is a niche there that you could suggest.

***UPDATE*** I'm probably going to doing something on Rubik's Cube solving.

3 comments:

  1. You should do guns, especially with the elections coming up. I bet there is crap load of people making websites about how obama is anti-gun.....whatever. I went to get some guns and ammo last week and shot the AR15, OMG that was awesome. I read an article on CNBC about how gun sales are through the roof because people are afraid of what new gun laws come about after the election.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm glad you chose to focus on the rubik's cube idea. i think you'll have a lot to work with- lots of great videos, history, how-to.... ya. good thinkin'.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that so far, I love all the topics we are covering. It'll help make these discussions more involved. Good idea on the Rubik's!

    ReplyDelete